- Thick paper/card (you will need a long strip)
- Decorative box
- Mini Polaroid photos
Make sure to use either a hot glue gun or strong glue to stick the paper to the bottom of the box. You will also want to use strong glue to attach the ribbon. For the photos a glue stick will do.
Go the extra mile
- Experiment with black and white photographs for a timeless look.
- Instead of using a trinket box, you could buy a plain gift box and decorate it yourself.
- For a really personalised box why not buy a laser engraved wooden box, available from companies such as ‘Not on the high street’.
- Instagram photos would work perfectly for these square Polaroid style photos.