- A4 Clipboard
- Gold spray paint
- A4 paper (to print your calendar)
- Free calendar download of your choice
To achieve an even coverage of paint it is best to be patient and spray the board in light coverages. 2-3 light coats should do the trick.
Go the extra mile
- Instead of using the clipboard to hold a calendar you could clip photographs, notes, artwork…anything goes! It is a great way to switch up your wall display as often as you like.
- I have a slight obsession with spray painting items gold(!) but feel free to pick any colour you like. You could try other metallics or even experiment pastel shades.
- What about creating a pattern on your board. You could spray paint the board with various colours by sectioning off each area with tape to create a geometric design. Stencils could be used to really personalise your board.